The 12 & 24 hour racing format is fast becoming very popular. It has a real social aspect along with great spectator & family enjoyment.
Have you ever asked yourself...
1. How would I stay awake for 24 hours riding a bike?
2. What sort of bike would I need to ride for 24 hours
3. What sort of training would I need to do?
4. What food/drink do I need for a 24 hour race?
Have you ever said to yourself...
1. I wouldn't be able to do it SOLO!
2. I will do a few teams races first before I even think about SOLO!
3. Maybe next year!
4. I am too slow & gumby, I don't want to get in the way of faster riders!
There are so many more!!!
If you have that deep, down, scary feeling you want to do a 12/24 hour race.
If you have never done an endurance race before.
If you use any or all of the above & want to know how to show up to the start line of a 12/24 hour race as best prepared as possible.
If you want me to show you how to 'crack the nut' that is your first, arse busting endurance race then I will make you an offer.
email me email@example.com
I have been very fortunate to have gotten a huge amount out of endurance mountain bike racing & the mountain bike scene in general
I feel it is my turn to put something back in. So often I see the glint of a beginner mtb, endurance rider talk themselves out of the adventure of a life time.
For most, if not all of the races I do in 2011 it is my intention to have room for one more rider under my shelter. Male or Female.
I will give you as much time & advice that I have spare in the days/weeks leading up to the event, the day of the event & a post event debrief.
It is certainly not how good or bad you see yourself as on a mountain bike.
How much? you are asking. There is no charge. This is simply a passionate dog on a mountain bike looking to make a difference.
1. No cost
4. Must be first timers to racing
5. I may consider roadie toadies hehehe...Bluuuurrrrrpp.
Until next time..
."Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done."
-Louis D Brandeis