I hope you are still out there, somewhere?
What is the LunarC?
- Well, the race starts at midnight on Friday night.
- 9.5km circuit.
- Do as many laps as you can in 8 hours (130 mudfest kms for me last year).
- Ride/race with good friends.
- Catch up on missed sleep with a couple of hours sleep on Saturday.
- Then head out for another training ride on Sunday.
Sounds like a near perfect weekend!
I am happy that I blogged this race last year. I was able to check out the mistakes I made. Most importantly, I have a slightly easier gear on my single speed. Only one gear easier, but this should make a race of difference.
New jersey, new team, same old legs. However, Jens Voigt is always an awesome source of race motivation...
Jens Voigt doesn’t complain about what suffering does to him… but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.