Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Starting to see results

.


Steve at U-Turn fitness has been working not only on a cycling program & weights but also keeping an eye on my mental strength/fatigue. "I want you to have a second rest day today dog!" Oh man, that is harder that the most difficult session you have dished out.

As a result of Steve maintaining a holistic approach to my training I had 2 big days on my bike over the weekend & made the comment to him "If I could show up to a race as good as what I felt last weekend & ride as well as I did I would be really, really happy!"

I am starting to learn a little more patience. Especially when I am able to see the benefits. Thanks Steve. I am looking forward to getting my arms & legs ripped from my body again next year when our weighs sessions continue.


.

No comments: