Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another great local business

I have tried many different electrolyte, carbohydrate, protein... drinks mixes & foods for training & racing. I came across Infinit Nutrition & have been using it for the past 6 months. Nutrition is a very personal thing. Infinit Nutrition allows you to adjust all aspects of the mix. After a little trial & error (my error was adding the caffeine. I had to stop for a piss every 20 minutes) I have now found what my body prefers.

Peter from Infinit has always been so easy to deal with, ready to assist with any questions & besides Aust Post stuffing me around on one order, my order arrives in a couple of days.

In summary, it tastes great, works well & will continue to use it. Should you have any questions about Infinit, you are best to email/phone Peter Nimmo

No comments: