Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Biddon Fuel

For many months leading up to the croc I spent just as much time cycling as I did working on my nutrition plan for the race. I was fortunate to come across Infinit Nutrition.
I have been able to adjust the amount of calories/carbs/protein/electrolytes...etc for each biddon until my stomach & legs were happy.


The stuff tastes great. I used it in almost every biddon on every day of the the croc trophy. Cramping was never an issue either. Not even a twinge! At the end of a long training week I used to get cramps in my calves when in bed in the early hours of the morning. Since switching to Infinit Nutrition this has disappeared.


So you are aware, Infinit Nutrition is not a sponsor. Peter gave me a discount due to the large order I placed for the croc.
Should you have your cycling nutrition sorted out stick with it, should you not have it sorted, Peter is very helpful on the email & phone. Contact him, have a chin wag & sort it out.
Happy cycling.


4 comments:

Craig Storey said...

Hey Matt, when are we gona see a big ass race report??? Tell us about all the pain!

MattDogTraining said...

No big ass report. Just a little here & there. More than happy to share the stories at races & on rides.

Pain is a very personal thing hehehe!!!

Luke, but all my friends call me Buts said...

Matt, Awesome effort in the Croc. Congrats. I passed on links to the Guys in the Army to follow you along and they were suitably impressed at the effort. We'll have to catch up for a coffee ride soon followed by a BBq with the families so the kids can muck around.
Good Job!!

MattDogTraining said...

Thanks buts. Catch up ride & coffee sounds great. Mabye racing at Nundah & post race coffee at the village?