Monday, August 25, 2008

Mega Epic (Baby Croc) completed

Last weekend was the Mega Epic. 115kms on the Saturday, eat, sleep, wake up & do another 106kms on Sunday morning.

I am simply a passionate (some say obsessed) endurance mountain bike rider. However, being a part of the Mega Epic & lining up with the likes of Tim Bennett, Chris Jongewaard, Andrew Fellows, Craig Peacock & other world class mtb cyclists was an awesome feeling.

There were many physical, mental & emotional experiences both good & challanging for me during the weekend.

One of the best things about the mountain bike scene is the pre & post race catch ups. So I am always keen to share my experiences that may assist in your cycling.

Back into training. With less than 2 months until the Crocodile Trophy I have to take the next step up in my training.

No comments: